WOMENFIX teaches how to solve problems in ways that will improve the quality of life and get you paid.
HOW TO ENTER:
STEP 2: WOMENFIX will send you an interview form if we are interested in learning more about your entry. These interview forms will be the only entries in the running to be featured in the book.
The winning interview forms will be included in the WOMENFIX book and promotions. Plus, winners will share 50% of WomenFix's profits per volume!
WHY YOUR ENTRY IS IMPORTANT!
* Fill an important historical gap of this type of research and findings on how female brains work
* Give women a voice that will help them craft their own career
KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS GOOD AT IDENTIFYING OR SOLVING PROBLEMS? Nominate THEM HERE
WHAT TOPICS WILL THE BOOK COVER?
- Helping you find your passion -- that sweet spot of work/life ambition -- so that you can solve problems in areas that you love.
- Showing you how to tackle problems by getting to the root of the issue and helping you map the entire value chain.
- Using female-centric solving techniques, Women’s Intuition of Things (WIoT) and energy elements to uncover opportunities and answers.
- Teaching you about available technology and product development tools, and how to use the WomenFix network to vet solutions and support others.
- Showcasing stories from everyday people (maybe you!) about how they solved a problem that positively affected quality of life, as well as statements about issues that need fixing.
- Showing you how to incorporate elements from any of the 17 Sustainability Goals set by the United Nations into your solutions to create a better life for yourself and for others.
Authors include: Karin Bellantoni an expert Intuition Coach for life and business, Lindsey Frick a product development engineer, several women in sustainability and corporate responsibility roles at large companies, and maybe you!! Enter on the homepage!
There is no experience necessary to be a WomenFix'r -- just bring an open mind and a passion to fix!
"These short stories have taught me so much about my own strengths, weaknesses, and personal mission."_Katie, Mechanical Engineer, Mother of Two, and Volunteer reader for #WomenFix
"This is very interesting to me. I work in the field of industrial automation and only occasionally work with women in comparable roles. I look forward to reading some of the short stories!"_Joshua, Senior Electrical Controls Engineer
"This is great! I've got great stories to share and will definitely submit a story."_Sarah, P.E in Environmental Services
More information about collaborating here.
Check out @WomenFix social network feeds to get some ideas about problems that still need solving