DURATION OF AGREEMENT
This MOA becomes effective on the date at which partner donates one of the donation amounts and is then approved by WomenFix. WomenFix reserves the right to deny any and refund any partner request. The MOA will remain in effect through June 1, 2020, at which time WomenFix and Organization will discuss continuation of the agreement.
Organization will earn a dividend of 10% of WomenFix’s profits per volume for every referred story that gets published per volume. The profits will be determined 3 months after the first volume is shipped and dividends will be awarded no later than one month after that date. Then, dividends will be awarded every 6 months for the life of the profits still coming in per volume. (Note: Each volume will have varying profits.)
If WomenFix’s profits on June 1st, 2015 for sales of Volume_I is $200,000 and there are 3 Partners: Sponsor_A brought in 40 published stories for Volume_I, Partner_B brought 30 stories, Partner_C brought 30 stories, and there were 50 referrals from 50 blogging affiliates.
So, Volume_I potential dividends equal:
($200,000 x 10%) = $20,000
Total referred stories = (40+30+30+50) = 150
$20,000/150 stories = $133 each
Sponsor_A: 40 x $133 = $5,320
Partner_B: 30 x $133 = $3,990
Partner_C: 30 x $133 = $3,990
50 individual referrals = 50 x $133 = $6,650 total ; $133 to each blogging individual referral
WomenFix’s profit will be calculated as such:
WomenFix's Profit per Volume = [ ((Selling Price of Volume−Cost Price of Volume*) × 50%) / number of stories ] x number of Volume_N sales
example: WF Profit = [ (($30 - $15) x 50%) / 100 stories ] x 30,000
= $2,250 per storyteller
*Cost Price of Volume includes but is not limited to: all publisher's fees, printing, production costs, marketing, distribution, insurance, staff, and any other operations costs.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
Either party has the right and the ability to terminate this agreement as outlined in this MOA with thirty (30) days written notice. In the event of a termination initiated by either party, Partner will be eligible for dividends on any published referral that comes in up until the termination date.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Changes: Changes to this agreement can be made by mutual consent of both parties and the appropriate addendum’s must be made in writing and signed.
- Cancellation: All parties are to recognize that WomenFix is a startup company and that startup companies take time to profit. In the event that WomenFix cannot sustain itself or is not making profit, WomenFix will notify the parties' representative and Storytellers, and this agreement will be terminated.
- Content-sharing: If Sponsor/Partner wants to use the stories (that they have referred) in a saleable item such as another book, speaking opportunity, apparel, video, etc. then Sponsor/Partner is to pay 10% of any profits that come from using the stories to WomenFix to distribute to those storytellers, and an additional 10% of any profits should be paid to WomenFix for licensing fees. Both fees are to mimic the same 6 month schedule as outlined in section titled Dividend Rates.
- Confidentiality: To protect WomenFix’s interests, it is agreed that any confidential information that has been provided to Sponsor/Partner during the time of this agreement will be safeguarded. Information that WomenFix considers confidential will be explicitly denoted at the time of oral or written communications to Sponsor/Partner.
- Hold Harmless: Participant shall hold harmless WomenFix and its officers, directors, agents and employees from and against claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees, arising out of or resulting from the negligence or misconduct of WomenFix in connection with the promotion, marketing, sales, and execution of this agreement.
- Applicable Law: The interpretation and definition of rights under this MOA shall be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio, USA.
STEP 2: CLICK TO SEE TERMS & CONDITIONS >>